- CHECK ALL MOUNTS; INCLUDING MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS FOR DRY ROT, LEAKING SAGGING, OR BEING BROKE
- PRESSURE TEST COOLING SYSTEM; CHECK THERMOSTAT OPERATION; CHECK FOR LEAKS; CHECK FAN OPERATION; INSPECT RADIATOR AND HEATER HOSES; CHECK CONTROL FUNCTIONS.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Upper
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Engine Mount,Front of Engine Compartment
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Engine Mount,Rear of Engine Compartment
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
SHANNON L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2023